Friday, May 22, 2009

Doktor Avalanche Threadless T-shirt Attempt


I've meant to do this for YEARS...

Threadless is a t-shirt site where budding fashion-fuhrers submit designs for generic male/female cotton under/work/youth garments and visitors to the site vote for their favourites. The design with most votes gets made into a t-shirt and sold. My effort is a bit shit, but I'm hoping that it's at least accepted to be put up for the vote. It is, of course a tribute to the pre-eminent rock drummer of the 80s - Doktor Avalanche, drum machine from the Sisters of Mercy.

Herr Doktor - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

6 comments:

Steve said...

It's a handsome looking T-shirt matey and obscure enough (for today's yoof) to be mysteriously cool.

Tristan said...

Thanks Steve, I suppose my latent Goth tendencies had to come out sooner or later...

anjali said...

Kolkata Web Design Company
One of the leading web design company of Kolkata, Acesoftech has been actively involved in web design, web development and Search Engine Optimization services. The company provides you affordable web site design, web site development and Search Engine Optimization services. While there is no chance of compromising with the quality, our prices are most competitive.

Anarchangel said...

Hey, I just stumbled across your blog on a google search for Doktor Avalanche t-shirts. It's a pity Threadless didn't pick this up; I'd buy it.

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to allow the design to be used for a small run from an internet press shop?

Anonymous said...

Hell I would mail you a few.