Monday, June 26, 2006

Baby No Show

After a relaxing and sociable weekend, with plenty of football thrown in, there’s still no sign of the baby. I know that Emily’s desperate for the boy to come out. I can understand her getting extremely pissed off with being pregnant, especially as she’s got a belly the size of the Isle of Wight and is barely able to move without considerable effort now.

I must admit that, in my typical male way, I’m kind of hoping that the boy will be late. After all, we’re in the middle of a World Cup (that England hasn't been knocked out of) and there’s a boxed set of the Sopranos Series 5 to get through.

However, for Emily’s sake, I do hope he makes an appearance by his due date – 3rd July. That gives him a week to get moving. We’ve tried all the recommended ways to get things going – curry, long walks etc. Nothing doing. I reckon he’s quite happy in there and in no hurry to vacate his current premises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another important date for ya: 19 Sept - Battlestar Galactica, Season 2 Pt 2 (Region 1).