Friday, February 24, 2006

Hangover

For the last time, I’m sitting hungover at my desk in my current agency. I’ve just eaten a sausage and egg McMuffin (which, in my humble opinion, is undoubtedly the king of breakfasts). I could almost start to feel rather wistful.

Well, I would do if I had a moment to think. I’d envisaged having an easy day today, possibly incorporating a long leisurely lunch. As it is. I’m now presenting a major project to a client. Hopefully I’ll be coherent by the time I meet him...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!

db

mjh said...

So how's the new place?

Anonymous said...

Good Site . Nice work.
- digitaldivorceddad.blogspot.com n
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah

Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.