Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Night of the Living Dead

Emily was up in Sheffield on a research expedition last night. Interviewing men about nuts of the dry roasted variety. This was an opportunity for me to have a night in on my own, which always feels like a great luxury. We’ve already established that I’m a sad fanboy, so it won’t come as a surprise that my twin pleasures were ‘Burnout: Revenge’ on the Xbox 360 and ‘Day of the Dead’, the old George A. Romero movie.

However, these distractions did not really fill the void left by Emily. Maybe I’m becoming sentimental, I do think that life’s pretty pointless when she’s not around. For a man with thoroughly juvenile foibles, maybe that’s what love is: your girlfriend being infinitely more desirable than electronic entertainment…

1 comment:

r1baca1 said...

Sari Jahe | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah

Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.