Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Baby in Vegas Heist

We're now beginning to understand why Uncle Junior in 'The Sopranos' went gaga under house arrest. The trouble with having a baby in the hottest week of the year is that you can't really go anywhere with him during daylight hours. Stan's thermostat isn't as developed as ours, so he overheats more easily. This means my daily visits to Tescos are becoming an adventure on a par with taking my Vespa up Route 66, chased by the mafia and cops, after a failed heist in Vegas.

(Yeah, I know that I wouldn't get very far, puttering along at 45 mph.)

We did, however, go for a stroll yesterday evening and took him out in his pram for the first time. I know I'm soppy, but you have to admit this is a very cute picture...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red Car Man thinks it's a VERY cute picture. Dig those ears!

Anonymous said...

Is that a west side or east side gangsta sign Stan is making? I'm losing my touch. Aiiiiiiiii.