Friday, July 07, 2006

Get Minder onto iTunes!

Call me nostalgic, call me tasteless, call me a twat (actually, no, don’t - I’m feeling rather sensitive today), but I searched on iTunes for a classic song yesterday and was aghast to find it wasn’t there. ‘What was this dusty classic?’ I hear you ask. And I answer ‘I Could Be So Good for You’, the theme from ‘Minder’ as sung by ginger tough-guy Dennis Waterman.



I was shocked and appalled by the song’s exclusion, considering that it was a Top 10 hit in 1980 and I keep getting an album by Johnnie Morris (of Animal Magic fame) thrown at me every time I search for Tortoise.

Now, as Dennis sings in his rock opus, ‘I’ve got a good idea’ and it’s to start a campaign to get Dennis onto iTunes. Maybe if my massive audience of 10 visitors on this blog can add their voice, Apple will give the British public what they want!

Add your comment below to support Dennis!

No comments: